Stainless Steel Pipes & Tubes
We at Ratnam Steel Ltd. have been successfully catering Raw Materials & precisely engineered compounds that includes Precision CNC Turned Components, Precision CNC Milled Components, Forged Components.
Stainless Steel Round Bars
As an acclaimed enterprise of the industry, Ratnam Steel Ltd. is involved in offering a vast array of Stainless Steel 303 Round Bars as a manufacturer, exporter, stockist and supplier to our domestic and global clients.
Stainless Steel Flanges
Ratnam Steel Ltd. is an esteemed company that is pretty much engaged is giving a widespread variety of Stainless Steel Honed Tubes. We offer the same at economical prices to our consumers.
Stainless Steel Buttweld Fittings
Butt weld fittings have special quality finishing and duress for long life, high pressure and zero defects. Butt weld fittings are offered in various shapes such as tees, elbows, reducers, stub-ends, caps, collars, inserts etc.
Stainless Steel Wires
Stainless steel wires have become the base of many sectors such as construction, home rehabilitation, electronic devices, cell phones, automobiles and almost everywhere.
Ratnam Steel Ltd. is one of Mumbai’s leading Stainless Steel producer and exporter. Our diversified portfolio of products enables us to meet customer requirements across industries. To do this, we rely on our specialised production facilities.
Ratnam Steel Ltd. produce Stainless Steel, Carbon Steel, Aluminium, Cooper, Brass, Titanium, Pipes, Sheets, Round Bars, Fittings, Flanges etc & also Precision turned machined compounds that includes honed tubes, hard chrome plated bars, Piston rods, Shafts, Threaded bars etc. These products are sold to steel-consuming industries such as heavy machinery, automotive, pipes and tubes, construction, packaging and appliances.
We at Ratnam Steel Limited have been successfully catering Raw materials like Carbon Steel, Aluminium, Cooper, Brass, Titanium, Pipes, Sheets, Round Bars, Fittings, Flanges etc & also Precision turned machined compounds that includes honed tubes, hard chrome plated bars, Piston rods, Shafts, Threaded bars etc as per drawings & specifications. We regularly supplying these items to many leading Industrial units consisting of Chemicals, Fertilisers, Petrochemical Plants, Refineries, Paper Mills, Cement Plants etc.
Ratnam Steel Ltd. is also committed to protecting the health and well-being of our employees, neighbours and those working on our behalf. Ratnam Steel Ltd. holds the health and safety of our workforce as our highest priority. As such, we are committed to:
- Preventing incidents that may result in injury, ill-health or damage to property,
- Safeguarding visitors, contractors and members of the public, who may be affected by our activities,
- Complying with relevant statutes, regulations and other standards to which Cascade Steel subscribes,
- Continual improvement of our health and safety management system and performance,
- Taking appropriate steps to realize health and safety objectives; and
- Ensuring adequate resources to promote and maintain best practice in health and safety management.
Ratnam Steel Ltd. offers the highest quality products in the world! The Quality Management Team performs audits and tracks performance of all of our vendors so we ensure they meet our customers’ quality requirements. All Ratnam Steel Ltd. personnel are trained in their specific job duties with an emphasis on safety and customer service, and our quality systems and processes are under continuous improvement. Our goal: Ratnam Steel Ltd. is committed to providing the most comprehensive inventory for today’s worldwide marketplace and provide the highest quality product delivered exactly when required!
At Ratnam Steel Ltd., integrity is a core value of every relationship. We treat employees, customers, partners, suppliers, investors and the public with respect, fairness and integrity and we expect the same in return. From day one, our employees are instructed to act ethically in all business dealings. We make clear this is not something that should be done sometimes, or often but ALWAYS.
As one of our company’s guiding principles, integrity means:
- Doing the right thing for the right reasons.
- Honoring and fulfilling our commitments and agreements as responsible citizens and employees.
- Doing the right thing even when it may be more convenient or advantageous to take another approach.
- Being honest, straightforward and transparent in our communications at all times – what you see is what you get.
- Doing what we say we are going to do.
- Only working with honest companies who are equally dedicated to doing business in an ethical manner.
- When mistakes are made, acknowledging them, learning from them and not repeating them.
- Never compromising our values.
SOME FUN FACTS
Years of Experience
It's been a pleasure working with you and your whole team. We couldn't have done this without your whole team's dedication and hard work! I look forward to working with Ratnam Steel Ltd. on future projects as well.
My company has worked with Ratnam Steel Ltd on many different levels in the steel business and in construction for the past 5 years. They have always provided us with great service and they treat us right.”